BECOME A SELLER

Our aim is to create a diverse and popular vegan marketplace that supports the growth of vegan businesses around the world.

We’re currently recruiting vegan producers and sellers globally. They each get their own store on the Vegan Shopping Hub where they can upload products, manage stock, process orders and receive payments.

FEES

We ask our sellers for a 10% commission which goes towards promoting their stores and paying affiliates who help spread the word. The remaining 90% from their sales is paid directly into their PayPal account.

TO JOIN

To join us simply create an account. You can then get started setting up your shop and adding products.